Monday 31 August 2015

1st Half of 2015 with SDC ♥

HELLO I'm back with a normal blog post HAHA! 

Seriously I'm so not motivated to blog even though I really wanna update my blog so so badly! Seems like only BTS can motivate me to blog HAHA :P

And really I must say this again, TIME FLIES! Omg it's already entering the 2nd half of 2015! :O So yea I really missed out alot, so I shall just do a quick summary / throwback as usual bleh.

#Throwback 3D2N Trip to Miri ♥
Apart from the usual working life, my life has been really revolving ALOT on SDC! And that really makes my life ALOT more fun & happening! :D Get to dance - what I enjoy the most, join events, hang out & have fun with the SDC bunch! It's always fun, crazy & full of laughters when I'm with them heh! They never fail to make me laugh out loud all the time HEHE!

So as the title says, this blog post will be on some of the main activities, events & happenings with SDC in the 1st half year of 2015 :) Basically I'll just throw some photos & do some simple description HAHAHA! Lazy till cannot.

......................................................................
SDC Installation Night 2015

Swinburne Dance Club Installation Night that happens every year to welcome new members and appreciate the effort of the previous committee members! It's always fun to have events like this! :D So as always, installation ceremony, dance performances, refreshments and of course open dance floor!

Couldn't make it without these bunch of awesome people!
Us, the girls of SDC performed to EXID's hit song 'Up & Down'
Tbh I'm not used to girls style! So I'm really not confident in this!
Pretty ladies of SDC. HAHAHAHA! THICKED-FACE TILL CANNOT.
Boyfie & the bunch of friends who came to show support heh!
My favourite girls ♥ We‘ve came really close to each other :)
Always thankful to have them! Will talk about more later hee!
......................................................................
Swinburne Carnival 2015

Swinburne Carnival, an annual event held by the student council, usually participated by every club! And it's set on the open day of our university as well. Hence, all sorts of education information, games and food, performances etc! 

In front of our stall, selling a variety of food & drink :)
#Food #Games #Performances #Crowd
Happy faces of us! :D
And we performed to my love, BTS's 'Boy in Luv' hehe! Performance video is up here :D
Overall satisfied with everyone's performance! Little mistakes here & there but still good effort :)
......................................................................
SDC Mini KPOP Dance Party

For the first time in our university, we have this one of a kind event because obviously we just love KPOP too much HAHA! Much love for this event for I'm a KPOP lover myself buahaha! 

Loving the decoration of the wall with different logos of various KPOP groups!
And of course there's me with my ultimate love,
BTS 
All the committees, members & dancers who made this event a success! :D
Again, dancing to EXID, but it's 'Ah Yeah' this time! Still not confident.
And I call us the Baby Team! Because we're dancing to EXO's 'Call Me Baby' hehe. Looking swag.
SDC 0805! This event was on 08.05.2015 back in May :)
And that's me looking like an idiot prisoner HAHA!
Specially custom made sports car for our 'Call Me Baby' dance performance hehe I like!
Damn cool eh! Appreciate the effort of the team! *THUMBS UP*
Speaking of EXID's 'Ah Yeah', we also did a dance cover to the song! Video is up right here!
May not be as good but I think it's worth the attempt! Will definitely work harder & keep it up :)
Ending pose! Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah~
......................................................................
SDC Beach Outing to Lundu

After all the busy schedule in the 1st semester, this is how we relax ourselves heh. TO THE BEACH WHEEE! It's really fun going on trips with them! :D

This is really one memorable trip with the SDC gang! HAD LOTS OF FUN HEE! :D
Divided into groups & played some games together by the beach! Good times, good times :)
Had fun by the pool as well hehe. Loving photoshoots like this haha! So much fun!
LOVE THIS SHOT TILL THE MAX. OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE DAMN AWESOME I CANNOT.
Hahaha and so this photo should come with caption like, "Friendship goal like this! 
" HAHA!
Perfectly taken group shot omg much love! 
All photos credit to YJ & Henry our awesome photographers wheee! :D *claps*
......................................................................
Random events / happenings with SDC

And below we have, some uncategorised events HAHA! Nah, it's just some random spending-time-with-SDC throughout the semester :) 

This was during the 1st weekly practice in Semester 1, 2015! :D Spot me in the mirror reflection x)
Random Starbucks session because there was a PROMO going on HAHAHA!
Birthday surprise & celebration for Henry! Just something we do really often for one another :)
1st time joining a 5km health run! ;)
It's fun when you have a bunch of awesome people doing it with you hee!
Joined Elaine Chiam's dance workshop at Soul Dance Studio! SHE'S REALLY GOOD!
Got invited to conduct a dance workshop for UNIMAS Dance Camp!
1st time teaching outside of Swinburne! Plus get to join other dance workshops!
 
With Street Geekz of UNIMAS! Very thankful for the opportunity :)
It was really a good experience! Looking forward to more collaboration in the future :D
Behind the scenes of our photoshoot & videoshoot in preparation for Mini KPOP Dance Party hehe.
And another one here!
Dance practices may be exhausting at times, but with this bunch of people it's always enjoyable!
Just a random reunion with my daughter, JEAN BANANA! <3
Since she finished her studies, couldn't get to see her often already :/
And another reunion with Angel :D Much love much love 
By the end of the semester, we had an appreciation dinner together too! 
......................................................................
3D2N Trip to Miri

This is something I totally need a new blog post to write about but judging my blogging efficiency, okay I'll just write it along here HAHAHA! Forgive me I still have many pending blog posts T.T ANYWAY, SO HAPPY TO GO ON THIS TRIP WITH MY FAV SDC BUNCH! :D And special thanks to Doreen who dedicated her time, effort & petrol HAHA WHAT to bring us around Miri :D HAD A GREAT TIME REALLY! Thanks to Doreen's parents for being so kind to us as well :) Offering dinner over their place and all. WE REALLY FEEL GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING! 

Though I'm a Sarawakian, it's my 1st time to MIRI :D So I was really looking forward to it heh.
Our 1st stop was the old market!
For breakfast and also to greet Doreen's parents, working at the market :)
We also went to a lot of beautiful places and take beautiful photos HAHA!
On top of the hill wheee! Beautiful scenery :'D
Had Mazazu crepe for the first time hee! Chocolate Banana & Brownie with Ice Cream is YUMMY!  
Yes we just cannot stop taking this kind of macam-yes-photos lol.
AND WE ALSO HEADED TO THE BEACH YAYYY!
Btw I'm wearing an ARMY written crop top wootz much love for BTS!
Doing love shapes with my favourite girls by the beach 
Hahahaha love this shot with YJ! Thumbs up for my expression lol.
Group selfie shot! :D
Also much thanks to Kit How & Daniel for recommending other places in Miri,
and also leading us the way to Brunei for ESCAPADE SUSHI OMG IT'S REALLY GOOD.
In summary, had lots of delicious food, took lots of pretty photos, spent quality time with these lovely people, everything was really enjoyable and relaxing! :) Feeling thankful once again.
......................................................................
BONUS: VAD 

I'm really glad that the three of us came really close to each other through SDC! :D A really one of a kind bonding that we can forever have non-stop topics to talk about. We can literally talk about everything from head to toes, and even armpits. Okay that's just a metaphor but you get the idea HAHA! But we really did talked about armpits though HAHAHA OKAY SORRY. And we often just directly tease each other in every possible way HAHA! So yea, I'm really glad to have them :)

Vincci, Adeline & Doreen. Hence, our girls group is known as VAD :)
We even had our very own Girls Outing! This was Vol. 1 at Coffee Factory HEHE! 
Also celebrated Doreen's birthday! 
Another Girls Outing Vol. 2 at MK Classico Cafe :)
Recently had our Vol. 3 too but I'll leave that till next time! HOPEFULLY.
......................................................................

As usual I just can't help it, always ended up with such DAMN LONG BLOG POST. HAHA what to do with lazy people like me. *shakes head* Anyway hopefully I'll come back with more blog posts soon! :D 

P/S: I LOVE SDC! I LOVE MY GIRLS VAD! 

And I'll end this post with our beautiful backs. HAHA WHAT! 
TILL NEXT TIME! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment