Sunday 3 January 2016

Thank You 2015 ♥ Travelling to Thailand & China in 2015 :)

HELLO IT'S ME!!! *Adele's voice*
Recent selfies! HELLO IT'S BEEN AWHILE! :D
It's always at times like this we feel the need to blog HAHAHA! 

LIKE SERIOUSLY. ONLY 6 BLOG POSTS IN 2015?! *BANGS HEAD*

But it's not only me so I feel a little better HAHA. WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT. My fellow blogger friends & I seriously wanna bang our heads to the wall 929 times for being such inactive in blogging HAHAHA! WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH LIFE?! LOL.

Anyway, life's been good. Really really good. But really, been way too busy in the past few months! Apparently those days are over! I'm kinda free right now & I'm glad BTS comeback at the right time HAHA! I have time to catch up to their comeback stages, variety shows & all HEHE! *fangirl mode*

BTS COMEBACK WITH 'THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE' PART 2!
1st set of concept photos - Je Ne Regrette Rien.
They all look so freaking handsome I cannot.
2nd set of concept photos - Papillon
Butterfly kinda concept, to match their new song, Butterfly! One of my fav songs!
DID I MENTION THEIR COMEBACK WITH RUN IS FREAKING AWESOME?! Okay everything about them is freaking awesome hahahaha! As usual they never fail to amaze me! Proud little army here :') Okay that was pretty random. Forgive me HAHAHA!

Check out BTS comeback with title song, RUN
Catch their dance practice version here! AWESOMENESS! ♥

And apparently, I've just only made the decision to travel to Korea next month. YES NEXT MONTH HAHA. During Chinese New Year period! It's really a sudden decision I don't know it feels like a lot of people went travelling at this year end period & I'm honestly damn envious. Hence, I feel the need to travel as well HAHA! Nah it's just that it's been awhile we have a family trip to oversea countries & my mom has been longing to travel plus my bro is finally able to take his days off from work (previously he was too busy). So this is a perfect chance for us to travel together again wheee! Moreover to the place that I wanted to go the most since forever - KOREA! CAN'T WAIT HEH.

Bon Voyage! <BTS Summer Package>
Promise to update my blog about the upcoming Korea trip!
Okay so coming back to the topic, some of my thoughts for year 2015! Apart from my usual working life, apart from being surrounded by the usual bunch of people who I love & who loves me so much, I'm really glad that in year 2015 I get to travel to new places that I've never been to! Like in my previous post, I've mentioned I went to Miri with the SDC bunch, though it's just somewhere near I'm still happy enough to be able to discover new places!

Plus it's not easy for us, who have stepped into working life to be able to travel freely as we wish especially now that we are bound to our work. So my highlights of this blog post would be on the other two new places that I travelled to, Bangkok-Thailand & Xi'an-China.

...............................................................................................................

Bangkok, Thailand <February 2015>

Previously I've went to Phuket before (here) but this is my first time travelling to Bangkok & Hua Hin! Hua Hin is another city in Thailand which requires 3 hours of bus ride from Bangkok. This time round, still going with boyfie & his family plus some of his relatives. It was during February, Chinese New Year period & it's actually my first time travelling on a CNY. Obviously I won't remember every detail of the trip it's been almost a year HAHA so I'll just throw some photos & do some simple description. As usual HAHAHA inefficient till the max. 

Swiss Sheep Farm is a must-visit because this place is really really really beautiful ♥
They have all sorts of Swiss style kinda buildings which are so pwetty!
It's a sheep farm so yea, feeding the sheep is a must-do!
They have plenty of nice places & views inside to take photos like this!
Feeling the nature. HAHA!
Love ♥ No doubt this was the best place for photos!
A group pic taken at Hills Vineyard.
As seen at the back, those are the plantation of grapes!
Sam Pan Nam Floating Market which is very very popular in Thailand!
But for me I enjoyed the boat ride more than sight-shopping HAHA.
The Venezia is a beautiful place too!
They have rows of shops on both sides selling variety of stuffs!
A swing in a cage! Cannot miss a photo when you see things like this right? HAHA!
With le bf! Even the indoor shopping area has super nice decorations & settings!
Hua Hin Night Market is definitely worth visiting! Can get your souvenirs here at very low prices! Plus there is plenty of food stalls along the way! Oh and Hua Hin is very popular for its seafood tomyam & lobsters!
Hua Hin Train Station!
Afraid not people, this train trail is not operating heh.
Plearn Wan. A shopping area that gives off a vintage feel.
Can find all sorts of clothings, accessories & even souvenirs from here!
Ayatthaya - some historical place built over hundreds of years ago!
Obviously for us it's just taking every opportunity to take nice photos everywhere HAHA.
Dream World Theme Park!
Feels like a must to travel to theme parks of every different country!
Asiatique has become a very popular tourist attraction spot in Thailand! It's a very very huge night shopping district with ALL KINDS of things! Oh and they have a lot of restaurants & food stalls as well.
You must be feeling meh seeing this HAHAHA!
This BTS actually stands for their Bangkok Train System HAHA sorry I couldn't help it.
Couldn't share all the photos here but all these pretty much sums up our trip to Thailand! Oh and we followed a tour, their schedule is actually quite relaxing. So yea, it's been an amazing experience to both Bangkok & Hua Hin! Feeling grateful for the opportunity! :) Oh oh and one thing we super love about Thailand is the variety of snacks and fast food selection in their 7/11 convenient stores HAHAHA. REALLY. Seriously comparing to Malaysia it's really heaven. HAHAHA okay just a random thought bleh.

Xi'an, China <October 2015>

This is a totally unexpected trip because it's a company trip! It's kinda like a regular routine for my company to bring their employees & business partners along to an oversea trip! All costs bear by company & there's even pocket money hehehe. And it happens like few times in a year! Of course us employees will take turn to have the chance to travel. And lucky me got chosen for this trip along with few of my colleagues wheee! It's really really completely unexpected because I've only been working for less than 2 years by then & I really didn't thought I get to tag along so soon! Feeling very blessed for the opportunity heh! :D

Xi'an City Wall also known as 古城墙 in Chinese. A typical historical place in Xi'an.
With my colleagues heh! This place really gives off a very Chinese historical feel!
Thanks to the selfie stick gifted by Doreen, I'm able to take pictures like this HAHA!
A very happening street with all kinds of stalls! A lot of tourists as well!
华清池 - A historical palace with ponds & temples.
And this is the most significant historical place that must be visited when you head to Xi'an, 
Museum of Terracotta Army - 秦始皇兵马俑博物馆。
It's a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Obviously this line is not written by me HAHAHAHA. Credits to Wikipedia LOL!
A group pic in front of Longmen Grottoes entrance, located at Luoyang - 龙门石窟, 洛阳。
These are the people I'm travelling with heh!
It has a really breathtaking view with a wide river & a huge bridge!
On the right you can see all the grottoes!
Btw the one holding the yellow flag is our tour guide haha!
The famous Shao Lin Temple located at Deng Feng - 少林寺, 登封! 久仰大名! 
The woman standing beside me is none other than my madam boss! Hahaha! Oh and we get to watch Shao Lin Kung Fu performances as well!
Mount Yun Tai located at Jiao Zuo - 云台山, 焦作 is my favourite place!
Super in love with the beautiful nature here!
Such breathtaking view! Listening to the sound of waterfall makes you feel calm & peaceful!
Must take every opportunity to take nice photos at such beautiful place hee!
Look at that beauty! Wow. Just wow. My photography skill is pretty awesome as well HAHAHA!
Feels really good to be close to nature. Definitely loving all these beauty of mother nature! :)
Qingming Riverside Landscape Park located at Kai Feng - 清明上河园, 开封。
In case you don't know, one of the famous historical character, Justice Bao - 包青天 is from Kai Feng!
Inside the park it has lots of activities and events! For example this live reenactment of an historical event!
Another significant landmark at this area would be the Yellow River - 黄河!
As there is a Chinese saying, 不到黄河心不死! Referring to this river heh! It is said to be the 3rd longest river in Asia, 6th longest in the world!
A panorama wide-angle compilation of various beautiful views! ♥
Indeed, this trip to China is very calm & relaxing! Seeing all these beautiful sceneries automatically turns your happy mood on hehe! I'm not kidding, I really enjoyed all these wonderful nature views! Once again, really appreciate the opportunity! :D Special thanks to my company & my boss! Promise to work harder! Please bring me for another trip again soon! HAHAHAHA!

...............................................................................................................

It's never enough for me to emphasize & express my gratitude! Deep inside I'm really really thankful for everything, all the love I've received. I've always been asking myself, what do I want to do with life, what do I want to achieve. But right now I feel that I'm already being surrounded by all the people I love & those who loves me. Life couldn't be better! So I guess what I want to achieve right now is being able to travel across different places in the world with the ones I love! And I will definitely work hard towards that! :)

2015 has been really, really good, thankfully! Appreciate all the happy little things that happened & grateful for all the memorable experiences! People tend to magnify all the bad things that happened in life & ignore all the good little things. Whatever it is, it all depends on how you want to see it. It is definitely an option! Learn from mistakes, grow & improve, be a better person & move forward in life! I believe everyone deserves to be happy! :) In year 2016, let's all keep running forward towards an awesome year ahead! May everyone stay happy & healthy in this new year! CHEERS! :D ♥

Ending this post with my bus selfies taken back at China heh! Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment