Sunday 2 August 2015

BTS Live Trilogy in Malaysia Episode II. The Red Bullet Concert

ANNYEONGHASEYO! Again, have not been updating for awhile! *hides* 

But I'm back again! And yes, with more of BTS! LALALA~ :P 

And this time, I'm proud to announce that, 

I FINALLY GET TO MEET BTS!!! FOR THE 1ST TIME IN FOREVER~~~ *sings* HAHAHA!

I REALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! OMG THAT INDESCRIBABLE FEELING!!! *GASPS*

2015.06.06 - BTS The Red Bullet Concert in Malaysia #TRBinMY 
Okay okay coming back to the topic before I get too excited hehe. So in somewhere around May, BTS has CONFIRMED COMING TO MALAYSIA for their concert tour!!! :D *SCREAMS* YOU CANNOT IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS. SERIOUSLY. Last year end they went to Singapore & I was damn regret for missing it but now, 

*TEARS OF JOY* /// *BALLET SPINNING IN HAPPINESS*  

2015 BTS Live Trilogy in Malaysia Episode II. The Red Bullet Concert 
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia being the 1st stop of their Second Half TRB Concert Tour!
And Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is their 1st stop of 2nd half concert tour after last year's 1st half. I did actually wonder will the setlist be different since they came out with a new album in between, AND TO ALL OF OUR SURPRISE, YES!!! OMG TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

Because the concert was set in KL, the pre-sale of tickets was held in KL as well. So that time I was looking for KL ARMYs to help & get ticket for better seating! And so, I found Yaya & Anna through Twitter! And they are really, really friendly, and so kind of offering help for AMRYs :) *touched*

Seating plan layout for TRB in Malaysia!
Tadaaa! And here's my precious ticket 
Thus, I got my ticket, being VIP CAT 1, 7th row on the right section! ;) Really happy for it  No words can describe how thankful I am! THANK YOU SO MUCH YAYA & ANNA! :) *MOMENT OF APPRECIATION* And I must say seating is definitely 929 times better than standing in a concert after my personal experience. Oh and Malaysia ARMYs are really, really lucky because apart from the concert itself, there were 3 more extra / exclusive sessions for lucky ARMYs! Thanks to the organizer IME Production of course! :D

a) Hello Session - 500 lucky draw winners from VIP CAT 1 get to go up on stage & receive signed photocards with handwritten messages from each & every member. Everyone with a concert ticket can attend this session. It is also said that we'll be celebrating BTS 2nd anniversary in advance! 

b) Media Interview Session - 80 lucky draw winners from VIP CAT 1 get to attend the press conference & see them up close!

c) Meet & Greet Session - 50 lucky draw winners from all CAT tickets get to have a group photo with BTS! :D

All I ever wanted was just the Hello Session pass to go up on stage & have a close look at my lovely BTS plus getting the photocards, I mean for me it's really something worth treasuring! And honestly I think that it's way better than having hi-5 sessions like how they did in other countries. But no. Yours truly here seriously have no luck in this kind of things. Tough luck T.T *cries at a corner* But it's okay, I've been constantly reassuring myself that it's good enough to get to see them. *self stabbing at a corner*

But still, I became so motivated to research for all the information / accommodation / transportation needed since I'll be travelling to KL and I'm not all familiar with the venues. And I actually don't mind travelling alone but boyfie was worried so he came along just to accompany & somewhat protect me HAHA! For that I'm really THANKFUL! :D And so, here goes our 3 days & 2 nights trip to KL wheee! BTS! BTS!! BTS!!!

All the items needed for the concert, CHECKED! :D *EXCITED MODE*
Taking off! Byeee Kuching I'll be back 
Off to KL! Bangtan here I comeee! :D
D-DAY 1: 5th June 2015  BTS Hello Session  6.30pm  KWC Fashion Mall Level 15 Expo Hall

All BTS members except for Rapmon arrived in KL a day before on the 4th while Rapmon arrived on this day itself. The news of them arriving at KLIA really got us all excited omg! :D Boyfie & I arrived in the morning, took bus & monorail to reach our hotel. Our hotel is located somewhere between KWC Mall & Berjaya Times Square. So before getting ready for the event, we got time in between to go for a short shopping sesh at Berjaya Times Square heh. Oh and you know what, I realised Berjaya Times Square also stands for BTS HAHAHAHA! OMG SUCH COINCIDENCE LOL.

Had our lunch at BTS! HAHAHAHA!
#OOTD for the Hello Session! :D
Okay people, please let me explain why I wore such flowery because this is usually not my style HAHA! So BTS's 3rd mini album is called <화양연화 pt.1>, also known as 'The Most Beautiful Moment in Life', or 'In the Mood for Love', so they have this kind of flowery concept photos and hence in Korea, ARMYs also wear / bring flowery crowns for BTS during their fansign events. So this was suggested by Malaysia ARMYs, to give BTS a strong impression, we shall all wear flower crowns to the Hello Session! :P

BTS 3rd Mini Album <화양연화 pt.1> Concept Photos 
Okay so for the Hello Session, it's free standing but there will be 3 zones.

Zone A - VIP CAT 1 Lucky Draw Winners
Zone B - VIP CAT 1 Unlucky ARMYs lol
Zone C - CAT 2 & CAT 3 Ticket Holders

So yea, I belong to Zone B. Call us the unlucky ARMYs FML LOL. And so I went quite early to get a better queue number! We were allowed to enter the zones quite early, like around one hour before the event. I was standing at around 2nd row more on the right side. BECAUSE I KNOW J-HOPE USUALLY STANDS / SITS ON THE MOST RIGHT SIDE OF THE STAGE HEHEHE! While waiting, the place was blasted with BTS songs & all ARMYs sang along / fanchant to the songs  Great atmosphere, loving it! BTS united ARMYs heh :D 

And I got queue no.100 heh :) So we were sitting in lines while waiting.
And this is my view in Zone B! ARMYs in front (Zone A) are so lucky T.T
Because of traffic jam, they were late for about half an hour, so at around 7pm, when the MC walked out, we all screamed like crazy lol. AND FINALLY, WHEN SHE ANNOUNCED 'LET'S WELCOME BTS!!!' CROWD WENT CRAZY & SCREAMING, SCREAMING EVERYWHERE LOL. FINALLY THEY APPEARED! Walking out from the curtain and I. SERIOUSLY. CANNOT. BELIEVE. MY. EYES!!! *GASPS* It feels so surreal omg, like they're walking out from a screen HAHAHA! Heart just kept beating fast, and can't do anything but continuously screaming LOL! AND MY HOPE IS JUST TOO ADORABLE OMG! He walked out while grooving along with so many little gestures hahaha that's so him, always alot of patterns LOL. But still, LOVE HIM THE MOST  HAHAHA!

THEY ARE HERE!!! THEY ARE FINALLY HERE AHHHHH  
On the right, MY HOPIEEE SAYING HIII~~~ 
P/C: K-popped!
And there's PARK JIMIN  OUR JIMINIE~ 
P/C: MINingful moment
Ahhh cute maknaeee  JUNGKOOKIE!!
P/C: K-popped!
AHHH AND MY ANGEL JIN  SUCH PERFECTION. AHHHHH!!! *continue screaming*
P/C: JININDEYEO
SUGAAA JJANG JJANG! :)
P/C: miracles9293
I swear they speak the cutest English ever! They greeted us in simple English & took turn to introduce themselves one by one. When it was V's turn, he said, 'My name is~~~', pointing the microphone towards the crowd, and we all went screaming 'V!!!' kekeke! After the short intro, straight away the 500 lucky fans took turn & went up the stage to receive signed photocards while the rest of us were just there.. watching.. & envying... HAHA FML! But of course, captured some photos! So yea, basically just staring at them throughout the whole session lol. I saw Hopie waved to every fan, Jungkook smiled brightly with his sparkling eyes, Jin nodded his head to every fan, V being extremely active in giving fanservice hahaha omg he's so adorable! Kept winking / shooting hearts to fans *MELTED* 

Jja-jjang! My Hopie! His cheeks are shinning blink blink x)
P/C: K-popped!
Jeon Jungkookie~~~ *sings like Jimin*
P/C: SHINE BRIGHT

I love you Jin  #suchsuddenconfession #caninot
P/C: JININDEYEO
Leader leader! He must've been tired just got off the plane & rushed to the event!
P/C: K-popped!
And V giving away photocards to ARMYs 
P/C: K-popped!
V IS SO CUTE HAHA! Omg how I wish I could go up there like them T.T
P/C: K-popped!
FYI this is what they got T.T WUWUWU I WANT I WANT I WANTTT!
P/C: IME PRODUCTION
After that, the organizer gave a small surprise to BTS by bringing out a beautiful cake to celebrate their 2nd year anniversary in advance! :) And all of us sang along to the birthday song in Korean heh! Because they have to rush for the next media interview and meet & greet sessions, after wrapping up with a few words about the concert, they went off! The whole session lasted for like half an hour ONLY! Omg can you imagine how rush the whole thing was! But still, it feels great to finally see them <3 HEHE SO HAPPY! And looking forward to the concert 

Blowing off the candles! There's an ARMY bomb on top of the cake heh! SO CUTE!
P/C: 921204net
This is what maknae did after blowing off the candles hahahaha!
P/C: K-popped!
Sorry for these poor quality photos from my camera phone HAHA!
BUT I CAUGHT HOPIE DOING A HEART SIGN AWW 
Though I'm not lucky enough to get either media interview or meet & greet pass, here are some photos I got through Twitter heh! And the whole press conference was recorded and now available on YouTube too wheee! :D Okay now pictures, roll!

Hello we are, BTS!!!
P/C: 谈谈娱乐
Answering questions by media!
P/C: 谈谈娱乐
Some close-ups shall we :D From left, cutie V!
P/C: K-popped!
Min Sugaaa! He look extremely attractive with that snapback kyaaa 
P/C: 슈린아
My angel, Jin 
P/C: THE SEOUL STORY
Leader who's really good in speaking English :)
P/C: THE SEOUL STORY
Kyaaa maknae look so cute here  
P/C: THE SEOUL STORY
Jimin & his eye smile; so attractive 
P/C: THE SEOUL STORY
And my bias, Jung J-Hope 
P/C: THE SEOUL STORY
It was asked who improved the most since debut and Jin answered J-Hope,
hence Hopie went to give him a hug aww 
 MY FAV TWO :'D
P/C: THE SEOUL STORY
End of the session :)
P/C: 谈谈娱乐
D-DAY 2: 6th June 2015  BTS The Red Bullet Concert  6.00pm  Mega Star Arena

D-DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL MY LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!! Okay I exaggerated HAHA! After a little shopping in the morning, got back & get ready by 1pm because I'll be departing to the venue by bus at 2pm! And this bus service is actually provided by a group of ARMYs for those who have transportation difficulties. It's so thoughtful of them! As I always say, BTS united ARMYs wheee!   

Had lunch at random Korean restaurant in Berjaya Times Square before going to concert venue!
And I'm on my way to KLCC, the meet-up point to take the bus heh! :)
Reaching the venue at around 2.30pm, alot of ARMYs can be seen already hee! And alot of stalls were selling unofficial BTS goods. AND BTS WERE REHEARSING ALREADY WE CAN HEAR THEM FROM OUTSIDE OMGGG! Hahahaha anyway our missions right at that moment was to look for fansites to collect free giveaways BUAHAHAHA! They'll usually announce the time & exact location for their giveaways on Twitter and so we were like hunting around for all these HAHA! It was fun! Loving the atmosphere, for having such a huge group of people who love BTS coming together for our lovely sweethearts BTS HAHA!

Plus I met 2 ARMYs from Sarawak heh! One from Miri & one from Bintulu, Sarawakian ARMYs here hehe! I've talked to quite alot of ARMYs and you know the first thing we usually ask is, who's your bias in BTS HAHA! I got alot of Park Jimin! Haha this guy is really too cute & too hot to handle lol. And when they ask me back, I'll just turn over & show them my shirt HAHAHA! With a J-Hope 93  Oh and when everyone heard the rehearsal of 'I Need U' we all went crazy screaming lol. Can't believe that their new song has been included in the 2nd half of TRB setlist :'D HEHE SO HAPPY!

Outside of Mega Star Arena!
Me & my never ending selfies HAHA BLEH.
And presenting to you, on the left Anna, while on the right Yaya :) *THANK YOU*
Photocards, stickers & banners from various BTS fansites, and posters from organizer IME!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! 
Alright alright so let's move straight to the concert :D We went in at around 5.45pm where the concert will be starting at 6pm. One thing about the venue is that it's actually quite small like a hall, and the seats are like just, normal chairs. It's not like, the very grand kind of venue. But the good thing about it is since it's small, the stage & seats are not too far away! It's actually pretty close so it's actually a good thing for us to see Bangtan clearly buahahaha! 

When we entered the venue, the place seem to be looking all foggy. And this is my view!
Sitting beside me, Bintulu ARMY! HIII :D We both haz ARMY bombs YAY!
AND LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT! J-HOPE SNAPBACK AHH LOVE ITTT!
Okay enough of selfies HAHA. So the concert started punctually at 6pm! When all of a sudden, the lights were off & the VCR started playing intro of the concert, featuring BTS as rebellious students, eventually leaving the classroom & enter the concert venue! The atmosphere is getting heated up and then suddenly 7 people walked out & stood in their poses, 'N.O' started playing omg omg they're finally hereee!!! *SCREAMS* /// *CHEERS*

The boys rocking the stage woohoo! :D
P/C: IME Production
Lightings were awesomeee too! 
P/C: IME Production
Suga on top! Performing to 'N.O' awesome song awesome dance! MUCH LOVE!
P/C: IME Production
Hehe took a short video at the starting and then happily waving my ARMY bomb lightstick while enjoying the performances :D As usual, no photography / videography were allowed and I actually saw some guards pulling out some of the fans who continuously took photos / videos. And since my seat was quite towards the side, the guards can see me clearly FML HAHA! But I did occasionally took some photos even though my phone camera cannot really make it HAHAHA! But what's most important of course, is to get to see them & enjoy their performances live, fanchant along & cheer for them  All these awesome experiences will forever be stored in my memory :)

And this is my view! Intro session hehe! *Camera seriously cannot make it HAHA!*
Just love the lighting! :D
This one is pretty clear though! Lalala~
Okay so now I'll go through each member! Hahaha this is a must!

J-HOPE: Of course my main focus throughout the night is on this guy, none other than my 1st bias JUNG HO SEOK  Hahaha and he always appear on my side of view as well (right section) so I just, can't take my eyes off him buahaha! As mentioned since the Hello Session, he's hyperactive, always doing random gestures, grooving around, and interacting with ARMYs by waving & showing love signs. HOW TO NOT LOVE HIM! And his dancing, omg really DOPE super awesome so much energy & so powerful, HE'S JUST PERFECT :'D HAHA!

*To be honest I really focus ALOT on Hopie. So I remember him & his actions the most HAHA*

I'm forever amazed by these clear fancams! :D
P/C: PUNCHLINE
Such clear close-up :) AND HE WINKED! *melted* 
P/C: PUNCHLINE
Towards the end of the concert, his hair getting messy keke!
P/C: 218_Jhope
Still look good to meee! ;)
P/C: D_J0704
There's a reason your bias is your bias. Despite it all he's still & always perfect to you :)
P/C: D_J0704
He has the brightest smile ever! My sunshine, my Hope :)
P/C: ValentineKookie
JIN: My 2nd bias LOVE HIM SO MUCH TOO! He's so handsome I'm out of words HAHA WHAT. There's a part where they all does rock paper scissor and the losers will have to do aegyo! Jin was one of them lol. He was awkward but cute with the aegyo HAHA I love  Oh and I remember there's a part towards the end where Jimin piggy-backed Jin but they ended up falling down lol. As usual these dorks kekeke.

That must be for me LOL. Jin is sweet & lovely as always :)
P/C: JINism
Handsome, handsome & still handsome.
P/C: JINism
Jin's live singing was good too! Who says our Jin can't sing hmph!
P/C: JINism
How did they managed to look so fine even when they're covered in sweats!
P/C: SweetDream
And this is where the piggy-back happened hehehe!
P/C: michelle_0816
He's such an angel~ Ahh my handsome Jin! :D
P/C: JININDEYEO
V: I'll talk about V next because this kid is seriously hyperactive ALL THE WAY hahaha! He just kept hopping around the stage. There's a part where he saw himself on the big screen, then he literally just kept running around the stage to see if the camera can catch him omg this kid HAHA! As usual he's the weird alien keke. Oh and he did aegyo too haha his aegyo was the best REALLY, REALLY CUTE! And he kept using 'Aku Cinta Mu' hehehe love you too! 

V's aegyo starting! Hahaha!
P/C: BE MA BEBE
Kyaaa sho cuteee! :D Lol Jimin hitting him HAHA!
P/C: BE MA BEBE
Hahaha seriously he look so cute here! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
Btw Hopie at the back aww smiling so happily! 

P/C: FallintoV
Okay I don't know what he's doing. We don't call him alien for nothing.
P/C: VECEMBER
But he still look cute nonetheless buahaha!
P/C: VECEMBER
Found so many nice photos of V  He look just like a kid here though haha!
P/C: VECEMBER
SO PERFECTLY TAKEN OMG.
P/C: CRAZY PLAY
Always hyperactive, always cute, Tae Tae :)
P/C: CRAZY PLAY
JIMIN: I've always think that Jimin is cute, hot & sexy at the same time hahaha! He's really lovable always interacting with ARMYs, and kept using 'Aku Cinta Mu' as well hehe so cute! Jimin is also one of the humans who had to do aegyo! We all know that he can't do aegyo the most but the fact is he's already naturally cute :'D Much love for him! Oh but one thing, he didn't show his abs during 'No More Dream' performance! :/ HAHA okay it's alright still love him heh :P

A screenshot from Jimin's aegyo haha! Original video here showing all Jin, Jimin & V's aegyo heh!
Video Credit: vipsthebest & yoongweiii
That sexy glare!
P/C: PJMerlion
His muscular arms 
P/C: PJMerlion
And he look so good in beanie :D
P/C: D_J0704
JIMINIE!
P/C: D_J0704
His high notes are no joke! He sings so well :D
P/C: MINingful moment
Jimin, aka Chim Chim, he's such lovely guy :)
P/C: afterimage
SUGA: Min Yoongi~~~ I find alot of Yoongi fans in Malaysia too haha! And yes I love him too! I've always love his swag style of rapping and even talking hahaha he's one of a kind  He always express his gratitude for ARMYs too throughout the concert! I remember him saying, 'BAGUS ARMY!' Hahaha so cuteee! 

Suga looking like a boss.
P/C: SU CAN FLY
*Gulp gulp gulp*
Obviously out of idea to caption LOL.
P/C: SU CAN FLY
Rapper syub syub!
P/C: SU CAN FLY
Lots of nice & clear close-ups of Suga 
P/C: sweet strike
Love how he wears his snapback & bandanna here! Damn swag :D
P/C: SU CAN FLY
And I have a similar bandanna! :D
P/C: sweet strike
LOVE THIS THE MOST! I really admire how Suga is always working at his best in producing music :)
His love & passion, such inspiring!  认真的男人最帅了 :D
P/C: sweet strike
RAP MONSTER: Now to our sexy leader, Rapmon! Since he can speak English the most, he's always interacting with ARMYs! And towards the end he said thank you in Malay but his pronunciation was kinda off like 'Trima kashhh' HAHA omg we all just can't stop laughing when he said that lol. Still leader is the best! :)

Intro session! With Jiminie~
P/C: cha103ki
Namjoonie!
P/C: rapmonsthurr
Rapmonie!
P/C: rapmonsturr
Okay I don't know how to caption anymore let's just enjoy these beautiful shots.
P/C: rapmonsthurr
Best at what he does. Rap :)
P/C: Kpop Huntress
Ahh so clear! Love this shot! 
P/C: Monster Mania
It's never easy to be the leader but he always did the best he can :)
P/C: Monster Mania
JUNGKOOK: I think there's no need for me to explain how perfect Jeon Jungkook is. We all know that he always has the most lines in singing but still, he managed to pull off everything plus with such hardcore dances! Young, cute, handsome, sings well, dances well, raps well... and the list goes on HAHA! Applause for our golden maknae! 

HE LOOK SO CHARMING OMGGG 
P/C: BEYONDIT
Somehow this view resembles V!
P/C: SHINE BRIGHT
SO MANY NICE PHOTOS OF JUNGKOOKIE~
P/C: snowpeach
AHHH SHO CUTEEE! Like a kid hahaha!
P/C: snowpeach
He's just.. perfection. My proud noona feels :') HAHA!
P/C: SHINE BRIGHT
Always awesome, always amazing, our maknae Kookie :)
P/C: BEYONDIT
If you think I'm about to end this post, NO! :D HAHAHA! I must say the surprise / highlight performances of the night were definitely 'I Need U' & 'Fun Boys'! Both new songs from their new album! Really didn't expect that! We only find out about it like one day before the concert! And I'm so proud of how everyone fanchant & sing so clear & loudly to 'I Need U' omg, really the whole venue was so heated up with our cheering heh! And Rapmon mentioned that Malaysia being special to them as it's the 1st country apart from Korea where they performed these new songs! Hehe we are so lucky! Feeling grateful :)

Performing to 'Blanket Kick' aka 'Embarassed'! Cute song! :)
P/C: rapmonsthurr
Taejin moment! 深情对望! Hahaha!
P/C: JININDEYEO
Aww I just love how V always back hug the members like this :) So sweet of him!
P/C: VECEMBER
One of the best memories during the concert would be when Bangtan asked us to sing along with them for the chorus of 'Miss Right'! We even get to practice the chorus before actually starting the song. And there were romanized lyrics on the huge screen for us to see as well heh! Best part was Bangtan just kept pointing the microphone to us, and even lowered the background music volume to hear us sing hehe! Loving this BTS x ARMY interaction! :D Though my throat felt like exploding coz I kept singing loudly HAHA!

Of course, I think the best of best memory of all, my personal favourite moment, would be during the VCR played before the song 'Path' towards the end of the concert. The video showed how BTS came across their journey from pre-debut, and made it all the way up till today. 

'Even if the road does not have an end, we are willing to walk as we might, for we have been together, and forever will be with you, ARMY"

IT WAS REALLY TOUCHING I JUST CAN'T HOLD BACK MY TEARS T.T HAHA yes I cry that easily. We never know how hard they've worked behind those smiling faces, how much obstacles & difficulties they've faced. I just know they deserve all the recognition & all the love for they've really showed us amazing talents in different ways, passion in pursuing their dreams, and appreciation for us ARMYs. It's never enough for me to emphasize that I'm proud of Bangtan :') Proud to be an ARMY! :'D

Performing to 'Path' :)
P/C: IME Production
Towards the end already NOOO! ANDWAEEE!
P/C: IME Production
06 on their official concert t-shirt, coincidentally matches with the concert day 06.06.2015! :D
P/C: IME Production
When the concert came towards the end, during encore stages, seriously everyone got so excited & ended up standing on the chairs to cheer for BTS! And since it's ending soon, many took out their phones & took photos / recorded videos like nobody's business HAHA! But the guards doesn't really care anymore too! Hehe that's a relief. And BTS too, kept waving, smiling, showing loves to ARMYs! Even though coming to the encore stages, they were still energetic in their performances ahh they are really so awesomeee! Such professionalism. MUCH LOVE FOR THEM! 

SO LASTLY, after their final thank you speech with a 90 degree bow, the concert has finally came to an end after about two and a half hour; while the song 'I Need U' was played in the background. Jimin shouted 'THANK YOU MALAYSIA ARMY! AKU CINTAMU!' Jungkook also said 'I love you I love you~'  SO ADORABLE AWW! V & Jimin were last to leave the stage hehe they still kept waving to fans and even sang to 'I Need U'. It is officially a wrap with both of them showing love signs before leaving the stage :'D

Performing to 'Fun Boys'! Encore stage :D
P/C: INSOULATION
And their 90 degree bow  Just love how humble they are :)
P/C: 921204net
06/06/2015 IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE HAHAHAHA! The whole concert experience was really so beautiful, so memorable, and so unforgettable! Appreciate every moment spent with Bangtan :') Really thankful & will forever cherish these wonderful memories. Still can't believe that finally get to see them in person so unbelievable! All the performances were superb, they have so much energy & stamina to keep performing with little rest time throughout the night. THEY'VE REALLY WORKED HARD FOR THE CONCERT! *APPLAUSE /// THROWS CONFETTI* 

The concert stage where Bangtan performed :'D
BEST CONCERT EVER! DAEBAK! BANGTAN JJANG! 
Honestly one of my wishes in year 2015 is to have the chance to meet Bangtan and now it really happened :'D DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE! Thank you organizer IME Production, for making it happened! Please bring them here again soon HAHA! Thank you BigHit, you're such an awesome supportive company! AND THANK YOU BANGTAN I LOVE YOU! YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME REALLY. Thankful from the bottom of my heart. *BOWS* 

HOPIE POSTED THIS ON TWITTER THANKING MALAYSIA AFTER THE CONCERT T.T
JIMINIE AS WELL!!! HEHE CAN SEE THAT THIS IS RIGHT AFTER THE CONCERT ;)
Hopie even posted the cake they received on the Hello Session! 
And this special made cupcakes in celebration of their 2nd year anniversary! :D SO CUTEEE!

*BONUS* WHAT?! STILL NOT ENDING?!

#BTS2ndAnniversary official date was on 13.06.2015! Just wanna say, THANK YOU BANGTAN FOR EVERYTHING! :D For always inspiring us, always giving us good music, and always making my days brighter! They are my sunshines :) They've really came a long way in these two years! I've always wish I knew Bangtan earlier it's only been half year plus since I started to like Bangtan. But it's okay because from now on, BTS x ARMYs let's always walk this path together! 

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BANGTAN! 2 YEARS & STILL COUNTING! :D
#BTS #ARMY #BTS2ndAnniversary #LOVE #XOXO 
With this I'll end my super duper lengthy post BLEH hahaha! :P

*FINALLY DONE WRITING AFTER ALMOST TWO MONTHS OOPS HAHAHA!*


P/S: I LOVE BANGTAN SO SO MUCH! :'D 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time he should flash the lyrics on the screen so the audience could sing along easily. https://www.cheapest-concert-tickets.com/tickets/mariah-carey.html

    ReplyDelete