Thursday 1 January 2015

Summary of 2014 ; HELLO 2015!

HAHA OMG I wanna find a hole & hide myself I've not been updating my blog for SO LONG OMO >.< Erm well there are actually some drafts I've written but mostly not completed yet so yeaaa. *EXCUSES* Okay btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!! :D

Is it just me or this year really passed by sooo fast??! :O And I actually can't believe that I've been working for a year already! Everything just seem so.. fresh. Like just happened yesterday HAHA! So allow me to quickly go through this year's memorable happenings/events! :)


First of all, this year I got myself a new black framed specs HAHAHA! Like who cares lol. Okay just kidding just wanna post my selfie that's all HAHAHA! :P

____________________________________________________________________________

1. All about Swinburne Dance Club

I seriously don't know how would I do without them. I've been repeating this alot but joining SDC is really one of the best things in my uni life. And now that I've graduated and moved on to my working life, I'm super glad that I'm still able to join them for all the activities and events! :D For the bond we made through the passion of dancing, I'm really, really thankful. So here are some of the main events we went through together in year 2014! :)

SDC Installation Night :)
Joining Earth Hour by Swinburne Green Club!
Last gathering at end of Semester 1 >.<
Performing Chinese traditional fan dance for Swinburne Cultural Night.
Welcoming new members on 1st day of Semester 2 :)
And they gave me a birthday surprise during my birthday aww! 
SDC annual biggest event: SDC DANCE PARTY WOOHOO!
Joining Swinburne Prom Night together!
Performing to my love, EXO's 'Overdose' on Prom Night :)
Invited to perform for a wedding dinner at Four Points Hotel :D 1st time performing for an outside event!
SDC Appreciation Dinner :)
I'm really happy to be with them! :D And even though sometimes we have dance practices continuously for few restless nights but I really enjoy the process :) Love for dance! And one thing that saddens me is the fact that members are graduating one by one and they won't be around anymore T.T So I really hope that for now, we are able to always get together and enjoy dancing to the fullest! :)


2. Adapting to working life

Stepping into working life, things were pretty complicated at the start. Honestly it was really difficult for me. But as time passed and lessons learnt, everything seems okay right now. But still I admit that I'm that type of person that would go 'OH NO MONDAY BLUESSS', 'WHY WE NO HOLIDAY ONEEE', 'GAHHH I HATE WORKING' and BLAAA. Yes I still find it difficult to adapt to working life but things will get better as time goes on I hope :)

On a side note, my company really treat all of us very well. So it's just the job scope that kinda bother me actually. And I don't like the fact that working hours are so damn long. Like basically took up most of my time T.T But ah well it's part of the process so I'll take it as an experience and will further discover what really suits me for my future life. 

Speaking about my company, we always, I mean ALWAYS get to eat GOOD FOOD! And all my colleagues are super friendly and they treat me super nicely! :D


Turkey on Christmas Day! :)
Super yummy tarts! :D
And we decorated Christmas tree in the office yay!
Even prepared Christmas presents for exchange hoho.
Had so much fun during the exchange hehe :D
One random day with KFC treat by company :) And we often get lunch treat by company keke.
And on my birthday my colleagues treat me to McD lunch 
And we often celebrate colleagues' birthdays together! :)
And here's a comparison I made at beginning of the year. Basically what my working environment look like.
I'm glad to be part of this company :) Will definitely work harder without complains HAHA yea right. NO. I got too much to complain about my job scope LOL! But for everything I received I'm still thankful :D Main thing is that I'm able to earn my own money now and that feels good! :)


3. Appreciating every moment spent with 7A Sistas 

Even though each and every one of us has our own path now, our friendship will never fade. Even though we may be miles apart, our hearts remain close to each other. I really appreciate the friendship in us. They are my best friends since secondary school, whom I called sistas. Even though now that we are all busy with studying/working, we still keep in close contact and always finding time to meet up and gather for catch up and bonding sessions :D


7A - our group name hehe! 
Celebrating Ah Ling's 0206 birthday :)
Celebrating YunMay's 0630 birthday :)
Celebrating WanTing's 0816 birthday :)
Celebrating my 0929 birthday in advance! :D
And they prepared such lovely gifts for me ♥ Hehe they know me too well heh.
Celebrating Lala's 1010 birthday :)
Random afternoon tea session :)
Attending Ah Ling's convocation :)
Celebrating Christmas together wheee! Christmas gifts exchange is a MUST for us HEHE.
And I'm really happy that in year 2014, we had a lot more gatherings compared to the previous year! So glad that we are still always together like this! ♥ Must keep it up in this coming year heh :D


4. Officially graduated from Swinburne University

This is definitely one of most memorable events in my life. Saying goodbye to study life and entering to working life officially through the graduation ceremony on 09.10.2014 :)


Once in a lifetime graduation ceremony :)
With my bunch of coursemates! Very thankful for their help throughout my study life :)
With bf & le bunch of close friends! Hang out the most with them in my uni life heh.
And my sistas! Two of them graduated together with me wheee!  
My family (without big bro) & bf's family! Thanks for their unconditional love & support :)
Graduation gifts from friends & family! I'M REALLY THANKFUL THANK YOUUU! :'D
Hehe and went to photography studio for graduation photoshoot as well :) Loving the family portrait ♥. 
So my study life has officially came to an end T.T A part of me is happy that I finally don't have to study anymore but another part of me miss study life so much :( Well of course it's the leisure time that I get is what I miss, not the study part :P HEHE. Life moves on so yea. FEELING OLD. MEH.


5. Discover my love for K-POP: EXO & BTS

I seriously thought that I'm not that kind of fangirl that would go crazy over idols and all but EXO & BTS proved me wrong. Big time. And I'm clearly aware that I'm being overly obsessive but there's nothing I can do about it LOL. Well generally I always love K-POP all these while but I don't have a particular group that I really like. Until around May, that time EXO's 'Overdose' was a hit following 'Growl', and what attracts me first were their dance choreographies. Damn cool. When I try to recognise each and every EXO member, I went to watch their variety shows and BOOM, I was addicted HAHAHA! And D.O became my first bias in EXO! I don't know I just like him alot! Something about his blurness that I find cute and adorable HEHE. And I also love both Chanyeol & Baekhyun for their sense of humour that always bring alot of laughters heh :)

EXO at 2014 MAMA red carpet :)
From 12 members to 10 members, we are still staying strong. EXO & EXO-L we are one! Saranghaja!  
EXO-K's 'Overdose' album! Been awhile since I last bought an album! :D
EXO cap - birthday gift from my sistas LOVE IT! 
ANOTHER REMARKABLE EVENT IS THAT I WENT TO THEIR CONCERT IN SINGAPORE HEHEHE! I'M FOREVER EXCITED ON THIS TOPIC HAHAHA! *SCREAMS* This is probably one of the craziest decisions ever but everything is so worth it. I have no regrets! :') I have a damn long draft all about this concert so I'll just go through briefly right here hehe. Stay tuned for the blog post about the concert :D


#OOTD for the concert heh!
EXO Saranghaja! My companion for this concert trip 23082014 - Xin Yi :) Thanks for everything!
Sorry for the poor camera quality HAHA! 
FYI photo/video taking is not allowed so these shots were taken secretly!
Anyway camera focus on my bias in EXO - Cutest D.O KEKEKE! :)
A group shot at the end of the concert :) EXO 'TLP' Concert in SG JJANG!!! :D 
Couldn't take much photos and most of my shots were blur but thankfully short videos were okay :D Seeing them in real life is really like a dream come true! :'D That indescribable feeling when they really appear in front of you! And it's my first ever concert experience! Seriously daebak!!! :DDD Will write more on my next blog post heh! :)))

For BTS, I would say my love for them came too late T.T I've actually came across few of their random videos because they have a YouTube channel where they always update random funny stuffs and when ALLKPOP share it I did watched but I just find that they are funny and that's all. Until recently, when I discover their dance songs & choreographies I was really amazed and I really love their hip hop dance styles! 


BTS at 2014 Mnet Mcoundown Christmas Special :)
Performing to 'Just One Day' & 'War of Hormone' :) Love how they're having fun on stage! :D

BTS at 2014 KBS Gayo Daejun :)
Super love their performance & special stage collaboration here!
'Danger' + special intro featuring the dance line, JungKook & Jimin, followed by my love, J-Hope's solo 

And their special stage dancing to 'It's Tricky'~ Loving their funky style here!
And their outfits are seriously the BEST! :D

And like previously, I look for their variety shows and get to know them! And I'm in love HAHAHA! And I'm telling you these guys are really dorks they are really abnormal to the extend that I was asking myself, what happen to idol image??! LOL. And ARMYs (fanbase of BTS) were even saying that Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS) should be Bangtan SonyeonDUMB LOL! And my first bias in BTS, ahem, is the main lead behind all the craziness lol, J-Hope! *CLAPS* Haha I was firstly attracted by his dance style actually I really love the way he dances and to my surprise he's the best dancer in BTS heh! I've good taste LOL! And after that then I discover how funny he is hahaha! And of course I love all the other members equally they made a perfect group together! :D


The one holding the cam - my bias J-Hopie! :)
Being normal is too mainstream for them.
And they mean it.
I would say both these groups made my days so much brighter in year 2014! No matter in terms of their songs, their dances or their shows. Even though BTS came late, I'm still glad I get to know them and become an A.R.M.Y :) I'll definitely dedicate another blog post for BTS so stay tuned as well BWAHAHA! :P


6. Accompanied with lots of loves :)

I'm a lucky girl who's constantly loved by my family, him and his family! :D Couldn't ask for more! *THANKFUL* Especially through the days, thanks to him for always keeping me accompanied :)


Had the chance to go on a Starcruise trip thanks to him & his family! :D
Travelled by flight to Penang and from there we sailed to Langkawi & Phuket, Thailand :)
Inside the Starcruise! So relaxing! :D
*First time going on a Starcruise trip!*
Photo with him & his family when we stopped by Langkawi :D Super love it :) 
Random jumping photo at Phuket hahaha!
*Wearing sarung because short pants are not allowed I look damn funny*
And I'm thankful that whenever there's family dinner or so at his side of family, I always get invited over as well hehe :)
*Can't say no to food LOL!*
Even simple day trip to Gunung Gading National Park makes me happy! :)
*First time seeing a fully bloom Rafflesia!*
And recently to Sematan Palm Beach with his family & church members for a short overnight trip! :D
FYI on 13.10.2014 we've been together for 4 years hehe! :)
And of course thanks to him that my weight keep going up because he can't stop feeding me with LOTS OF GOOD FOOD hahahaha! Oh oh and looking forward to our upcoming trip to Bangkok, Thailand with him & his family once again heh! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this post is getting really, REALLY LONG. I would say all the 6 items above pretty much sums up my 2014 :) Thanks to all the awesome people around me who made my 2014 beautiful & wonderful :D *BOWS 360 DEGREES* In 2015, I hope everyone stays happy, healthy & successful in achieving goals :) Have a blessed year ahead!


Random selfies to end this post :) CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment