Tuesday 31 December 2013

Welcome 2014 ♥

HELLO! And again, I've abandoned my blog for months oops :3 

Here's a quick update as I believe I'll get really busy again soon!

Random selfie hoho! ^^v

So my final semester has just ended and this marks that I have successfully finished my 4 years of degree studies YAY! Currently waiting for my sem2/2013 result to be out. :) Can't believe my study life is already coming to an end. I'm actually kinda sad that I'm no longer a student anymore! T.T

But life goes on! And starting from next month, January 2014, I'll be starting my working life right away! :3 Damn fast right?! Well the main reason of me starting to work right away is that I don't wanna spend my parents' money anymore. And I really think that keeping myself busy is always better than having nothing to do at all. So I don't wanna waste my time rotting at home. 

My final semester of studies has been really good. I'm glad for all the help from my super friendly coursemates all along, I'm happy to spend time and go for outings/gatherings with my uni friends, I'm thankful to be with my lovely dance family and together we dance and have fun. All in all, I really enjoyed my time and appreciate all these awesome people for giving me the best memories. :) And of course, for the never-ending love from my family and boyfie, I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH AS WELL. :D

Despite of all the happy things, of course, there are several incidents that will still bring me to tears when I think about it. I'll keep all these inside my heart, and choose to believe that there is peace in the other world. 

For my upcoming work, I'm really grateful to be accepted. Thanks to her of course, she's been very nice to me! :) And I'll work hard and do my best to help the company grow. Though I feel sad for the end of my study life, I actually look forward to my working life! All the best to me! May 2014 be filled with health and wealth hee! :D

Till I blog again, BYE 2013! And HELLO 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment