Sunday 11 January 2015

FIRST EVER CONCERT EXPERIENCE: EXO 'THE LOST PLANET' CONCERT IN SINGAPORE!

HELLOOO I'M BACK!!! :DDD

As mentioned I'll be writing on my first ever concert experience back in 23rd of August 2014! :D *EXCITED* The crazy part is that I headed all the way to Singapore for this! It was a 2 days 1 night trip. And went through a lot of somewhat difficulties in between :/ But it was all worth it for my beloved EXO BUAHAHA! :D

*WARNING: SUPER DUPER LONG POST AHEAD!*

#OOTD for the concert! Before heading to Singapore Indoor Stadium in our inn located at Bugis :)


It all started in somewhere May or June, where I started to really like EXO. Like totally obsessed LOL! When I heard news about the concert in Singapore, I'm really considering on going, checking out the ticket pricing, air flights and all. But still, I was reluctant because considering all the expenses, it's really pricey, and I'm all alone. That's the main point. Asked a few of my friends but they were all not available.


My companion for this concert trip, a new friend, an EXO-L, Xin Yi :)
That's when Xin Yi came to find me through FB. She saw my tweet about the concert and asked if I was interested to go together because she's an EXO fan/EXO-L as well :D (EXO-L = name of EXO's fanbase) And both of us are from Kuching. I took a really, really long time to think about it but lastly, I came to the decision of GIVE IT A GO! And since Xin Yi is a friend I know through online, and I'm being totally honest about it, my family and some of my friends were strongly against my decision. It was seriously very, very difficult for me. But still, I managed to SOMEHOW convinced some of them. Bleh.


Standing/Seating Layout Plan for EXO's TLP Concert in Singapore. 
Okay and next, it's really NOT easy to get the concert tickets. Priority sales open a day earlier than public sales and it's only for OCBC card holders. And here, many thanks to Xin Yi who managed to borrow a card from her friend so we can purchase earlier through online. We were aiming for Standing Area A or B, but ended up getting Standing Area C. But I'm totally fine about it. I'm happy enough we managed to grab a ticket :)


Heading from Kuching, to Johor and finally our destination, Singapore.
Coming up next, would be consideration on flight, transportation and accommodation. Comparing flight to Singapore and Johor, it was cheaper to go Johor so we decided to head to Johor and take public transportation to head to Singapore. But now that we've went through it, it was a bad, bad decision. It was so so sooo tiring! :O So many interchanges and waiting for buses and custom checking gahhh! Should have took the direct flight to Singapore. Took like 4 hours for a single trip to go from Johor to Singapore or vice versa. Wasted so much time and energy /.\ But for EXO, it was bearable! *Regain energy lol* Public transportation in Singapore is very convenient so no worries on that, and accommodation is settled through Booking.com as well. The place we stayed is in Bugis, very near to the stadium! :)


Queueing outside the venue according to our queue numbers!
So now, let's go to the main highlight of this post! :DDD We went to queue at the stadium right after we have checked-in to our hotel, around 4pm. Since the queue is based on our queue numbers as allocated on our tickets, it was a relieve that we don't have to worry being last in the queue. Throughout the waiting, we have received various fan-support items from various fanclubs/fanunions! :D The atmosphere was so good :) Seeing everyone who loves EXO coming together to support their concert!


Received various fan-support items from various fanclubs/fanunions! :D
The words written on the love-shaped card is 'Saranghaja' meaning 'Let's Love'. It's kind of like an encouraging slogan for EXO. Sometimes before going on stages, the members would come together and shout out this slogan to give themselves energy and strength to perform - EXO SARANGAHAJA! And at the back of this card, it is written that this card should be held up only during the last song, 'Lucky' is being performed. And there was a small light ring thingy attached to the card which is to be light-up during 'Moonlight' performance. BUT I LOST IT DURING THE CONCERT T.T Wuwuwu! I've attached it to my finger but towards the end of the concert then I realised it was gone. The member I got on the ring was Chanyeol. Wuwu Chanyeollie! T.T


EXO SARANGHAJA! 
And next, the silver crown as seen inside the photo is to be worn during 'Peter Pan' performance because EXO will be wearing similar crowns like this when they sing 'Peter Pan'. And if you noticed, all these items are mainly in silver colours! It's because EXO is from EXO Planet, and the galaxy is like a silver ocean, so that's why during EXO's concerts, fans will be working hard to create a silver ocean from the crowd. Even the official lightsticks for the concerts are in silver colours! Talking about these lightsticks, I'm damn sad for not able to get one T.T I thought I missed out the merchandise store during the concert event but after checking, actually all the official merchandises are to be pre-ordered, days before the concert. And you have to get to the specific venue in Singapore to place your order, no online pre-order available. Damn sad :( But I'll still try searching for the lightstick by all means, even now that the concert is over bleh! And lastly, the piece of paper written 'Forever with Luhan' is for Luhan's solo stage fan support! Seriously think these fans are awesome, putting so much effort in all these fan support :) *APPLAUSE*


When we just get into the concert venue! View from our standing area :) *excited mode* 
Before moving to the exciting part of the concert itself, please allow me to express my anger/sadness/disappointment. It was stated no photography and videography allowed but actually, the stadium rules were initially only no professional cameras allowed; photos taken can only be used for personal usage. I don't know why for this concert it is so strict that even phone cameras/any sort of photography and videography are not allowed. I really don't get it. But still I didn't bother about it and still continually take photos and videos throughout the concert. And when the security finds out I just keep my phone. BUT, towards the end of the concert, when I was recording 'Growl', a security suddenly came over and asked me to delete the video I've taken. And after that he even asked me to delete ALL the photos and videos I've taken like wth??! He checked through my camera folders and forced me to delete all of them. I WAS SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF THAT TIME. FREAKING HATE HIM. I mean it's already towards the end and I've already taken like ALOT. Totally spoiled my mood after that. There were some fangirls came to me and comforted me because it happened to them too. They were actually crying. I understand how they feel :/ But after that I STILL continue taking I DON'T CARE. Even though only like 1 more song left. So yea, the most frustrating part of the entire concert. Was really sad about it.

BUT BUT BUT! After returning home the next day evening, le big bro and boyfie have searched for methods and have SUCCESSFULLY restored ALL my deleted files in my phone! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. Too good to be true. They are so brilliant I love them so much ahaha! :DDD *happy mode back again lalala* In the end no point of being so overly sad like how I was lol. Like I was totally having no mood to shop and all in SG the next day hahaha. And besides, 90% of my photos were blur LOL! HAHA seriously so fail. But videos were acceptable so yea. I'm actually amazed on how some of the fans can capture clear and close-up photos! Like they can do it without getting caught by the security! Really, great job, great job. *thumbs up*

Okay sorry for the super long complaining/whining HAHA! Back to the concert once again! So as we were waiting for the concert to get started, random EXO songs were played and I was amazed on how most of the fans can sing along to every single song. Well I know most of the songs but to sing along to the lyrics and all, I'm not up till that level hahaha! So yea, nice one. Ya'all are really amazing fans. Okay that was so random. SO, here comes the moment we've all been waiting for! The screen started playing VCR of EXO members, one by one, running towards a similar direction, as if they're coming and reaching to this concert. And BOOOM! They really appeared on stage and started off with a remix version of 'MAMA' performance. Woah the moment they appeared on stage right, my ear drums were about to explode with all the screaming and cheering! Like seriously. I'm very excited as well but I guess I'm not the type that will scream my lungs out HAHA! And the feeling of finally actually seeing them in real person is really incredible & indescribable! Damn exciting like so unbelievable! :'D Jinja daebak! :)


EXO appearing on stage! *SCREAMS* Photo credit to SMTOWN.
EXO's first performance - 'MAMA' remix version. Photo credit to SMTOWN.
When they first appeared on the main stage, unfortunately it was kinda difficult for me to see them as people in front of me were all so tall >.< I was like 'Why am I so short??!' But it got better after that because in our standing area, our spots kept changing because people will be pushing and shifting around as EXO members move around the stage. So luckily my spot was alright after that. And the good thing here is that when EXO members passed by, we can see them SO DAMN CLEARLY. Like right in front of us!  

'Moonlight' performance was one of my fav & I'm super happy it's in Korean version! I really love this ballad song from EXO's new album :) I guess this is so far my most fav ballad song from EXO! And it is one of the few that I can sing along to the lyrics HAHA! And somemore it is sang by 2 of my fav members, D.O & Baekhyun! Of course I love Chen & Luhan's mandarin version as well laaa! But I'm more familiar to the Korean version so yea :) Super love this performance!


'Moonlight' performance in Korean version :) One of my fav! Photo credit to XINMSN.
Close-up of Baekhyun! :D Photo credit to EG.
Close-up of Sehun doing 'Moonlight' dance :) Photo credit to EXCENTRIQUE.
Another close-up of Sehun! Oh that sexy glare in his eyes!  LOL! Photo credit to EXCENTRIQUE.
And that's my fav D.O just smiling so cutely :) Photo credit to EXOYEAH.
When it was self-introduction time, there was a part which is so so funny where the EXO members kinda asked leader Suho to speak more in English to us fans. So he was saying something like, "EXO-L of Singapore are beautiful (stops to think for awhile), ......wonderful (stops again), *everyone starts laughing*......it's my limit. Sorry this is my limit." LOL HAHA was so funny! And then Tao said, "Sorry he don't know English." Hahahaha! And lastly Suho said, "Tonight we will show you our patient.. passion!" Hahaha so cute!


Guess this was a random shot during their intro! Photo credit to AVANTGARDEVIVI.
Another random one! Luhan & Kai :) Photo credit to POPUP.
And I honestly don't remember which song were they performing here lol. Photo credit to SMTOWN.
One of the highlights of the concert would be the part where a lucky fan will be invited to sit in middle of the stage and EXO members will ask, 'Who do you like more? EXO-K or EXO-M?' I've thought about this and if seriously it was me, I'll say both. I can't choose. But deep down I know I like EXO-K more hahaha! But no, we are one! EXO is one! So I'll answer EXO bleh! Of course, I know I won't be the lucky one out of those thousands of fans :O And I actually will go YouTube and check every other concert in other countries to see how other lucky fans answer to this lol hee. Here in Singapore, the lucky fangirl answered EXO-K :) AND AND AND! For some other TLP concerts like those in China, EXO members themselves were the lucky fan. In Guangzhou, Chanyeol was the one sitting in middle and when he was asked, he said it's very hard to answer hehe. But then, he said, "For me... D.O!" OMG DAMN HAPPY!!! *flying in the sky* Hahaha I love ChanSoo!!! Really ship both of them heh 

And once the fan answered either K or M or anything, they'll start a short dance battle, between K and M members! M will firstly dance to 'Sorry Sorry', then K dance to 'Dream Girl', M dance to 'Ring Ding Dong', K dance to 'Genie' and finally all of them will have a pillow fight on the last song 'Gee'. Once it ended, they'll continue to perform 'XOXO' :) And for this performance, there's a specific dance part where Chanyeol will hit D.O's butt as seen in previous concerts lol. And as usual, he did the same here HAHA!

As you can see this is the so-called pillow fight haha!
And this 'pushing Luhan to kiss Xiumin' is a must-have in every concert lol. Photo credit to EG.
EXO performing 'XOXO'! It's a lovely song :) Photo credit to EG.
Luhan! He's so cute! Photo credit to SEVENTH HEAVEN.
And D.O!  Photo credit to SEVENTH HEAVEN.
Did Byun Baekhyun just did a wink??! *melts* HAHA! Photo credit to XIXI.
At the end of 'XOXO' with Chen & Suho! :D
And that's Baekhyun piggyback-ing Tao at the back lol. Photo credit to EGLYN.
At the end of ‘XOXO' with D.O & Xiumin! :) Cuteness! Photo credit to SUAVEISLAND.
And here are some of the following performances with solo stages in between! And somewhere in between the performances, EXO members were giving out roses to fans OMG! Damn envy those who managed to catch the roses T.T 

EXO-M performing 'Thunder'! Love this song as well :D Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Chen knelt down & handed a rose to a fan omg he's so sweet :') Photo credit to SMTOWN. 
EXO-M's maknae Tao! Photo credit to EG.
Bao zi Xiumin! :) Photo credit to EG.
EXO performing 'My Lady' :D Phewiittt sexaaay! Photo credit to SMTOWN. 
When it finally comes to 'Peter Pan' performance, I was so excited & hurriedly took out my silver crown to place it on my head! :D BUT RIGHT, my crown kept being pushed off by people behind with their hands up holding the lightsticks. So halfway through I was like GAHHH FORGET IT and took off the crown coz it kept falling T.T Hahaha oh well.


That's Chanyeol sitting on a hanging chair moving around the stage heh! So cool :D Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Close-up! Photo credit to ATBOL.
Another close-up! Chanyeol annyeong! Photo credit to SHO S.J.
And there's Kai on the hanging chair too! :D
I remember seeing him passing above our standing area heh! Photo credit to EGLYN.
 
Luhan & Chen! :D Photo credit to EGLYN.
Handsome Suho! :D Photo credit to EXOYEAH.
Baekhyunie! That smile  Photo credit to HYUN-SOO.
And of course, D.O-yah! :) Photo credit to POPUP.
When it finally comes to 'Overdose' after Kai's final solo stage, the crowd went crazy again hahaha! Omg seriously one of the performances I'm looking forward to the most. Super in love with it! The song, the dance, the people, everything hahaha! :D 


LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Totally overdose-ly in love! Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Uri maknae Sehun! :D Photo credit to PANDA DAWN.
Chanyeol~~~ So much love for him recently! Photo credit to EGLYN.
Before moving on to the encore segments, let's go through the solo stages of each member throughout the concert heh! 

Lay was the first to do solo stage! He was like suddenly popped out in front of us on the stage next to us! Like really just right in front of our standing area omg! It was really really close! Can see him so clearly! :D And his dancing is seriously no joke, damn pro! *thumbs up* All of us were like screaming like crazy lol. 


Lay was first to do solo stage! Dancing just right in front of us! :D Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Lay sitting on stage after finishing his solo dance! :) Photo credit to SMTOWN.
And this was taken using my phone camera! Super blur HAHA! Omg can you see the difference hahaha!
Lay from my view! Super close to our standing area! :D 
And he actually noticed all the fan support as he mentioned them out during the ending session! He talked about how thoughtful fans were hee. He spoke in mandarin and said something like, "During '365', you all took out a 365 banner right? And during 'Peter Pan', you all wore a silver crown as well right? Why are you all so sweet? So nice?" HAHA efforts paid off! Great job, EXO-Ls! And he really did alot of sweet talks. During one of the talking segments, the lights were all on and he said that he can see us clearly and that we're all so pretty hahaha! Yerrr! :P


Lay with his deep dimples! :) Photo credit to POPUP.
Chanyeol's solo stage was playing the drum! And he totally rock it! Guys who can play instruments = ! FYI Chanyeol is one of my fav in EXO coz of his bright personality! :) And throughout the concert he kept interacting with fans! Pointing, waving, and putting up 'thumbs up' sign to fans kekeke! Fan service 100%! :D


Chanyeol's drum solo! *Rehearsal version* Photo credit to SMTOWN.
From my view! Quite far since he's at the main front stage!
And this was when Chanyeol came near to our standing area!!! *SCREAMS* AHHH CHANYEOL!!!
It was during 'Love Love Love' performance heh :D
Chanyeol at backstage hehe! Photo credit to SMTOWN.
For Chen's solo, he sang a rock song! lml And he was very far away from our area so I couldn't capture a photo. Chen is really very lovely and no doubt he's the best vocal in EXO :) Not to mention he's my most favourite member in EXO-M! And he kept waving to fans too 

Chen's lovely smile! :D Backstage photo! Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Chen Chen~ My most fav in EXO-M  Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Next up would be our maknae Sehun's dance solo stage! :D Omg he was very close to our standing area as well :D His dancing was so awesome too! And Sehun is just like a big kid! So adorable but at the same time so cool especially when he dances! Uri maknae is growing so well  

Sehun's solo dance! Gahhh super blur coz this was cropped from the video I've taken! >.<
Ahhh much better hahaha! Handsome Sehun! Photo credit to EG.
Backstage photo of Sehun! He has perfect jaw line! :3 Photo credit to SMTOWN.
MY ULTIMATE BIAS D.O KYUNGSOO'S SOLO STAGE WAS UP NEXT WOOHOO!!! :DDD *SCREAMSSS* He sang 'Tell Me What Is Love' and it was awesomeee! :) D.O in real person is seriously 123456789 times cuter omg! HAHA SORRY I'M JUST BEING BIAS! LOVE HIM THE MOST! :)))  Still can't believe I can actually see him in real person :') DREAM COME TRUE!!! :'DDD 

Oh and there was a funny section where the Chinese members were like talking on stage and then Tao wanna somehow call out his car to show off, but after he clicked the remote control, it was D.O that appeared on the other side of stage wearing a bathrobe and looking blur HAHAHA! You can view his expression from the link here! Hahaha seriously too cuteee! :'D 


AWESOMENESS. Photo credit to SMTOWN.
This fancam is super clear omg! NICEEE! Photo credit to STUCKINTHEMOMENT.
So much love for his vocal too! :) Very soothing  Photo credit to EG.
And this was taken by my phone camera. NOT BAD LAAA RIGHT HAHA!
My view of D.O yay! Took a short video too 
Another one by me during "Moonlight' performance! D.O D.O!!! :D
Baekhyunie was next to have solo stage and he played the piano while singing to 'My Turn to Cry'! Omg why so talented  Baekhyun is sooo cuteee! When he was up close to our area, can see that he's actually quite shy in front of fans HAHA WHY SO CUTEEE! He'll have this shy smile while performing, and waving to us fans! :D That's from what I've noticed at least hehe. 

It was at the main stage so yea quite far from my view! But still he was awesome! :)
Backstage photo of Baekhyun! Peace peace :) Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Xiumin oppa's solo dance stage was so sexy heh! And he was just in front of our standing area as well :D Notice that he's one of the few that I can call oppa HAHAHA! Omg I feel so olddd. Xiumin doesn't talk much but can see that he's very passionate! :D He's always randomly doing some small cute moves heh. 


Xiumin annyeong! :) Photo credit to EXOYEAH. 
Backstage photo of Xiumin! Photo credit to SMTOWN.
YAY I can call Luhan oppa as well HAHA! The 90's line with Xiumin heh :) Btw I ship XiuHan haha! Can see alot of XiuHan moments! Especially the 'pushing Luhan to kiss Xiumin' part I mentioned earlier heh! Luhan's solo stage was dancing to 'The Star' :D Ladies & gentlemen~ And somewhere in between he actually showed his abs by lifting his shirt up OMG! *nosebleed* HAHAHA! Yes Luhan is definitely one of the best dancers in EXO :) 

*All these were written before the news of Luhan's departure from EXO :/ Hope he's doing good, miss him so so much. All the best & we'll always love you.*

Luhan's solo dance stage! :) Photo credit to EG.
Luhan from my view! :D 
Luhan look just like a kid :) He's really too cute! Photo credit to SMTOWN.

And he has beautiful eyes that are sparkling!  Photo credit to EG.

Suho's solo stage was like OMG. He was singing and halfway through he came and sat down right in front of our sitting area and after that he even came down and took a photo with fans using a polaroid camera OMG! Fans standing in front all went crazy lol. And the best part is that he actually gave that photo to one of the fans!!! OMG LUCKY FAN! ENVYYY!

And there he was sitting while holding a polaroid camera on standby! Photo credit to EG.
Our leader Suho! Taken from my view!
And did I mention from my standing area, Suho was the one that I get to see up-close the most!
This was during 'Love Love Love' performance :)
Suho on rehearsal stage! Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Coming to Tao, when you think of him, of course it would be martial arts! :D So yea, he showcased some of his moves for his solo stage! And everyone went T-A-O! T-A-O! Cheering for him heh :D He's really good!

Kungfu Panda Tao doing martial arts! :) Zoom zoom zoom!
Backstage photo of Tao! Photo credit to SMTOWN.
Before Tao set his hair? Haha still looking good :) Photo credit to SMTOWN.
The last person to do solo stage was KAI! And of course he's solo was dancing! He did strong power moves dancing insanely to the song! So awesomeee! His dancing is really one of a kind! So much perfection :)


Our dancing machine Kai who's BEST in dancing! :D Perfection! Photo credit to SMTOWN. 
And at the end of his solo, you can see at the back, 'Overdose' came straight away WOOHOO! :D
Photo credit to SMTOWN.
For the encore segments, we shouted 'EXO EXO EXO' for quite some time before they reappear on the stage! :D The performed to 'Wolf', 'Growl' and 'Lucky', and lastly an ending farewell talk session :')

D.O and Chen Chen :) I think this was during 'Lucky' :D Photo credit to EGLYN.
Closer view  Photo credit to POPUP.
Here comes the maknae! Photo credit to EGLYN.
Clear version! D.O‘S SO CUTE! Photo credit to SMTOWN.
While having fun on stage :D Photo credit to EGLYN.
Playful Kai hitting maknae's head lol. Photo credit to LIGHTUPDREAMERS.
Kai doing a love shape for fans aww   Photo credit to EGLYN.
Goodbye stage T.T Photo credit to EGLYN.
Haha cute specs! :) Photo credit to MRDESTINY.
ChanHun~~~ Photo credit to EXOYEAH.
They keep going 'yes yes' when other members were speaking LOL. Photo credit to EXOYEAH.
Leader Suho! Photo credit to POPUP.
Luhan doing L sign for EXO-L! :D  Photo credit to POPUP.
D.O too!  Photo credit to POPUP.
That killer smile HAHA! Photo credit to STUDO.
Sorry he's my bias I'll be spamming his a little more LALALA! Photo credit to STUDO.
Haha he was shy and didn't talk much but keep posing and smiling :) CUTE BOY! Photo credit to STUDO.
And then it was finally coming to the end T.T But then Kai & Baekhyun suddenly gave us a huge surprise! They decided to do the Ice Bucket Challenge right on the spot before leaving! OMG the crowd were getting SO EXCITED. And we all did the countdown together for them to pour the water onto Kai & Baekhyun's head heh! 


Sehun & D.O doing it on Baekhyun! They looked evil LOL.
And with that, that's the end of the super duper awesome concert :'D Photo credit to HUNGRY_BUBBLE. 
I'M REALLY GLAD I MADE THE DECISION TO GO! :'D NO REGRETS! My first time experiencing how a concert feels like and it was really awesome! And the best part is finally getting to see my love, EXO! :D Don't know when will I have the chance again, but this one is definitely memorable! :) Till the next time we meet! EXO, EXO-L, sarangahaja!!! 

<Beginning of the concert 23.08.2014>
<Towards the end of the concert 23.08.2014>
<Ending of the concert 23.08.2014>
P/S: I CAUGHT THE PIKACHU THREW BY KAI OMG!!! Photo credit to MRDESTINY.

It's actually from another fan who threw it onto the stage during the last song 'Lucky' but then Kai picked it up and threw it towards the crowd after awhile and I'm that lucky girl heh! :D
And my journey of EXO 'The Lost Planet' Concert in Singapore ended happily! *tears of joy* 
Lastly, to my dear EXO, thanks for making it happened. Thanks for all your efforts and hardwork. EXO-Ls will always love you! Much love xoxo. SARANGHAJA! 


BONUS:

WOOHOO it's gonna be 12th of Jan in few more hours! Which means it's gonna be our dearest KYUNGSOO'S 23RD BIRTHDAY! :D *throws confetti* My bias in EXO, forever the cutest D.O! :)  EXO-L's love you ALWAYS! May all your wishes come true and may this year be an awesome year for you! :D WITH LOTS OF LOVES XOXO! 

D.O Kyungsoo turning 23! :D
Forever my bias in EXO. Love ya! 
#HappyKyungsooDay #DO12

2 comments:

  1. I have a question. In standing area, it is free standing right? I mean, before entering the stadium, we will have to queue too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's free standing but the queue is based on our queue numbers as allocated on our tickets. Meaning if you get your ticket earlier, you will have a better queue number. So when you arrived, you just have to join in the queue according to your number.

      Delete